Friday, April 19, 2013

Who am I, and What is This?

Konichiwa!! Je m’appelle Abigail, though I also answer to: Abbie, Abs, Schmabbs, Schmabigail, and Babe. I thoroughly enjoy the Psalms of David, Lord of the Rings (the books and the movies), crafting, Bleach (the anime), water (to drink and being submerged in it), German Shepherds, Lions, Seahorses, Avatar (the show), Legend of Korra, clouds, carousels, and trees. That seems like a good start. I am married to the coolest, funniest, most quick-witted guy on earth: Sean.This is him. In this picture. Right here. :P
He is a youth pastor, and a superb one at that! He makes my life awesome! I’m a Christian, and God is super duper amazing. Sadly, Christians get a bad rep because a lot of us have forgotten how to love the way Christ loves us, but I’ll save more of that for another time! I have an awesome family and in-laws. I struggle to budget our income sometimes. I am horrible at spelling. I’m trying to lose weight at the moment. I am also easily distracted. I currently have a Bachelor’s of Art in Technical Theatre. I chose this field after watching the behind the scenes on LoTR extended edition about Weta Workshop. I thought that it would be awesome to be able to do what they do. I currently am working at the Baptist Collegiate Ministry on ULL’s campus as a ministry assistant. What that has to do with my degree… .not much. Oh well, times are tough. I have a deep love for the sea. I was born and raised in Louisiana, but will be moving in a few years to my husband’s home land of Florida.

So this blog is pretty much about anything and everything Hobbit and LoTR that I find interesting. I’m starting a blog because it’s something new that I haven’t tried before. Maybe I’ll like it, maybe I won’t. I have a lot of spare time at work, and would like something to keep me distracted when times are slow. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment